- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. To prepare the turkey, remove the neck and giblets
- Rinse the turkey and pat it dry.
- TEAR a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil that is 2 1/2 times longer than the length of a turkey’s beak.
- Close the foil by folding the ends over each other loosely.
- ROTATE the turkey until the internal temperature of the meat thermometer reaches 180°F.
How do you cover a Turkey with aluminum foil?
Bring the sides of the aluminum foil up and around the turkey’s sides to seal it. Bring the ends of the aluminum foil up over the top of the turkey and secure with a rubber band. The foil should be overlapped at the ends so that it will stay in place, but it should not be sealed to make it airtight.
How do you cook a frozen turkey breast in foil?
The aluminum foil should be large enough to completely round and protect the turkey breast. To prepare the turkey breast, use a spoon or pastry brush to spread softened butter or olive oil over the surface of the breast. Season with spices, pepper, or garlic to taste, if preferred. Repeat the procedure on the other side of the breast.